Friday, July 17, 2009

[DETOUR]


I've gone through way too many bad choices in my life,
and alot of these choices were chosen for me.
My vision has been clouded on what a "Good Choice" is.
25 years of settling for less than what I deserve...
Or at least I believe I should deserve. I've learned;
Life is a vicious circle and I feel like im already 180
through 360 of the same life I swore I would have better than.
I've been called a "Runner" on more than one ocassion, could
never sit still in one place, always found myself wanting to leave
my current situation. My goal was to try and avoid putting myself
in a situation that I would Run from...
But as my luck would have it.. they come in 3's..sometimes 4's and maybe
MORE's!!!
I hate ['T'HIM] for making me the way I am...
And I will forever owe the detours in my life to the Men that came in 3's.

1 comment: