Sunday, July 26, 2009

[Oneway]


It's Crazy, how the person that holds the key to your heart
can't even be trusted with the keys to your car.
I was always told NOT to F*CK around when it came to intersections,
Look both ways, proceed with caution Blah...Blah...BLAH!
I only wish I was warned about the oneway streets.
I'm Always speeding down oneways, figure there is no worries...
no oncoming traffic, small chance there will be a cop and THEN...
I find myself speed reversing back down the oneway to avoid a deadend
or even worse..ANOTHER ONEWAY!
Some people may not understand what i'm saying, or why im using the road
as a metaphor for my life...
I Guess the only answer I have for you is...
It all finally makes sense to me, and im starting to realize;...
WHAT SHOULD HAVE Been My Steering wheel, Has always been my spare tire.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting wordplay.Could come up with a few ideas of what that all means.

    As long as the lesson was learned that's wassup.

    ReplyDelete